Azure Immersion Workshop: Windows Virtual Desktop
Increasingly, today’s workforce must be prepared for seamless digital collaboration. The Azure Immersion Workshop: Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is designed to help you foster a seamless virtual desktop experience. You’ll start with an in-depth learning session on desktop virtualization, its values, and specific use cases, followed by an afternoon of hands-on learning featuring two labs designed to get you proficient in WVD creation.
During this training event, you will:
- Develop skills to design and implement virtual desktop structure on Azure.
- Become familiar with WVD.
- Create your own WVD architecture and learn how to operationalize your virtual desktop in two hands-on labs.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Introduction to Desktop Virtualization, Industry scenarios, On-prem -> Cloud
- Deployment options for WVD, Management Plane options, 3rd Party Tools, Licensing and Pricing
- Pre-requisites, Design and Architecture, Best Practices
- Set up for Hands-On Lab
- HOL 1: Deploying WVD: Create AAD Groups and assign users, create a master image, create a profile container for FSLogix, Provision host pool, Connect to WVD
- HOL 2: Operationalization of WVD: Monitoring, Image Management, Scaling
- Next steps & how to get started
Reserve your seat now, because space is limited.
Note: Microsoft Teams delivers a rich, interactive experience that works best with the Teams app. We recommend downloading the app if you don't have it, as not all browsers are supported. When you join this event, your name, email and/or phone number may be viewable by other session participants in the attendee list. By joining this event, you’re agreeing to this experience.
The workshop is delivered by WeSafe.